Finance Business Partner
Becksford Group are working exclusively with a scaling UK services business to appoint a Finance Business Partner for their largest division.
£70,000 - £95,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Remote working – ad hoc travel required
The Finance Business Partner will provide financial insight and support to multiple entities, each operating autonomously, whilst reporting at a divisional level to group on the performance of their portfolio.
The role offers the unique chance to impact each individual entity, partnering with multiple MDs on a weekly basis, and at a divisional/group level.
- Divisional Finance Business Partner for multiple leadership teams in your portfolio
- Oversee monthly P&L, WIP reporting and KPI reporting for those businesses
- Work with newly acquired businesses to find cohesion with group (onboarding) with responsibility to structure and recruit an appropriate finance team
- Communicate and report consolidated performance to group
- Support the wider group on various change projects
The successful Finance Business Partner should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to partner with smaller businesses
- P&L, WIP and KPI reporting – ideally in a service, construction or consultancy business
- Strong communication skills and approachable personality
- Previous experience working in a divisional or group level role (desirable)
Our client is circa £500mill t/o made up of multiple specialist consultancies in the sustainability services sector. The group is highly acquisitive and scaling rapidly, so expect a fast-paced environment, varied workload, and people passionate about what they do.