Becksford Group have partnered exclusively with a FTSE listed, global entertainment business to appoint a Head of Commercial Analytics and Strategy. A newly created role tasked with building and scaling a high-performing strategy analytics team.
The Head of Commercial Analytics and Strategy will play a leading role in the business’ Global AI Transformation Program. Partnering with the Advanced Analytics team and both the regional and senior leadership teams, this newly created role will help drive the global AI strategy and capability roadmap, co-create local AI plans and present progress/impact to the exec team.
- Step-change how the business think about AI and Analytics transformation, identifying ways to scale adoption and influencing at a senior level
- Building and scaling a high performing team of commercial consultants and experimentation/testing experts
- Manage and prioritise a portfolio of solutions across a spectrum of different projects within different brands/regions
- Build a world-class measurement strategy across their analytics portfolio
The successful Head of Commercial Analytics and Strategy must have a proven track record influencing AI transformation. We’re really looking for someone with the ability to shape a world class function, likely to be moving either from consultancy or an in-house strategy team. These are the key criteria to be a success:
- 5 years+ consultancy or strategy analytics experience
- Proven track record scaling up a team(s) and building strong internal relationships to influence and accelerate AI transformation
- Extensive experience working with data and a ‘technical aptitude’ across commercial analytics and testing – it is not necessary to have a technical expert in this role
- Ability to take a step back in a complex environment (multiple brands, multiple regions, multiple stakeholders) and make high level, group-wide recommendations
- Strong commercial acumen and problem-solving skills
A FTSE listed, global entertainment business who has achieved double digit growth in the last 5 years and has the ambition to double revenue in the next 5 years (not many FTSEs can say that). A huge part of this growth acceleration will be driven by further investment in data, strategy and analytics.
A modern, delivery-first culture that promotes remote working. Can be based anywhere in the UK.
£85,000 - £105,000 + 30% Bonus + Excellent Package
London and midlands offices but role can be fully remote