Director of Strategic Planning
Becksford Group have partnered with an innovative ecommerce scaleup (current 150 headcount) to appoint a Director of Strategic Planning, reporting into the CEO, to educate the exec team on D2C customer behaviour, market opportunities and international expansion.
The Director of Strategic Planning role is newly created after recognising the need to bring external B2C/D2C market knowledge into the existing exec team. The business has grown incredibly quickly in a short space of time and need someone who can steer them into new territories by better understanding target customer behaviour (Europe and US) and making recommendations to increase revenue based on the data from their current customer base.
- Own the full lifecycle of strategic planning
- Work across the full value chain – market facing and enabling functions
- Interact with various stakeholders to provide insight by helping them to leverage data and strategic insight
- Manage a team of researchers
The successful Director of Strategic Planning must have a proven track record working in a B2C or D2C business, ideally ecommerce.
- Proven track record developing business opportunities in a D2C environment
- Highly analytical and driven by data
- Top tier management consulting background and/or MBA (my client value education)
- Strong communication skills
My client is a health and nutrition ecommerce scaleup. Currently around 150 headcount, growing rapidly, predominantly through quality products and a well-defined market. They are well funded and have huge opportunity to scale globally.
£120,000 - £140,000 + Equity + Package